Re: debian-user - Thought you might like this...

thisisitphase1@gmail.com wrote:

>I thought you might be interested in this conversation.  It can be
>found at
>http://p097.ezboard.com/fagelfrm2.showMessage?topicID=1.topic

Ah; a "new" form of spam. An example of what you'll find at this page:

> Can I put AGEL in my website domain, e-mail address, etc.?
> The Agel name is trademarked and it is in the best interest of the
> long-term viability of the company to maintain a consistent brand and
> identify‚ therefore, we will provide you with a way to have your own
> Agel web presence to help you build your business.
>
> What about people who want to hold their spot but don't want to commit
> to a product order right now?
> You can join the business for $35.00. If you don't purchase by the end
> of the second month you will lose your position.

Just thought I'd save some folks the trouble of clicking on this link; I
thought perhaps it was going to be some Debian-related discussion that
was about to become a hot topic (you know, like "should Debian include X
software", etc). It's not.

--
Kent