using sudo to install/remove packages

I am beginning to discover sudo for package management on my Testing
machine.  Here is what I just set up using visudo:

#users that can install remove programs
User_Alias ADMINS = me
Cmnd_Alias ADMINCOMMANDS = /usr/bin/apt-get
ADMINS   ALL=ADMINCOMMANDS

This will do the job of installing/removing packages with apt-get,
right? I guess it will also take care of any command that apt-get calls
and that needs root permissions.

thanks,
->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.