Securing NFS

Hi,

I'm trying to set up secure workstations for developpers.

My current setup includes a file server where Home directories of users are stored.

Developpers have root access on their computers.

Exporting the whole /home directory would put data security at risk since creating an account with the 'right' uid on a workstation would grant access to user files.

My question is: How to allow any user to use any workstation (Authentication through LDAP) without putting data security at risk, and keeping files on the server.

Thanks