[Solved] Re: pbuilder create fails on debootstrap

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 11:15:00PM +0200, Maurits van Rees wrote:
> Meanwhile I notice a bug report called "pbuilder: cannot build sarge
> basetgz": http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=316135.
> That's for version 0.127, but might help me too.  My /var partition is
> mounted nodev.  I'll remount it dev and see if that helps.

And of course that solved it.  :) I now have a shiny new
/var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz which looks fine.  Thanks for thinking
with me, everyone!

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse