Re: pbuilder create fails on debootstrap

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 03:56:13PM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> It may or may not be related, but there's a thread in -devel atm about
> pbuilder being broken for unstable chroots. Try explicitly specifying
> either stable or testing. If you want sid, the recommended approach is
> to start with testing then update it to sid.

AFAICT that thread is unrelated.

I want sarge/stable.  I tried specifying stable just now, but that
results in an error:

E: No such script: /usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts/stable.buildd

In that directory are only files with sarge, woody, etcetera.  I'll
stick to sarge then.

Thanks for trying though.

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse