WINE

I've apt-get install wine. I wish to set it up nicely. It also says:

If you have launched this through the KDE meny system and your KDE installation is specially configured for Wine, then you can use the KDE file browser to select a Windows executable and then click on it to launch Wine with that application.

I'd love to have this.

How do I do it?

I thank you Kindly in advance.

(And, sorry for bugging the list so much: I simply have a LOT of questions.)
--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.