Re: Mozilla scrolling problem

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> I compile mozilla myself:
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8a4) Gecko/20050709
> and that does not have the problem you describe.

I don't think it matters if you compile it or not as long as your are
using the new version of Gecko (1.8a4 in your case).

I wonder what will be plans of packaging Seamonkey in Debian which will
have the latest Gecko in it. Will the same maintainers package it or
somone else will be sending up an ITP for Seamonkey?

/KS