Dell Latitude 110L

Hi guys,

Is anybody running debian (or any other distro) on a Dell Latitude 110L?

I'm thinking of buying one, good value for money, and I've setup one with Windows (unfortunately) for a client, and was impressed.

I have a few questions:
1. How well are the intel graphics supported? I've had some horrible experiences with onboard_intel_anything_except_network, graphics especially. But a friend of mine has a gateway notebook with the current Pentium-M (I assume the chipset is similar or the same), and Ubuntu managed to set up his graphics with dri, and he gets performance somewhere between a TNT2 and a GeForce2-MX.

2. Does the modem work? What chipset is it (lspci output please)? I can get a good PCMCIA modem, but it would be useful if I don't have to.

3. Wireless: Intel PROWireless 2200 - does this work? Is it 54mbit or 108? How does it compare to a good PCMCIA card like the Netgear cards?

4. Lastly, how does the current (Dothan core) Celeron-M perform in day to day use? My notebook is my workstation is my test bed for most things, I run a cyrus imap server on it, postfix + amavis (just for my own mail so I can switch mail clients without having to import/export 4gb worth of mail), apache, mysql, postgresql, and use KDE for desktop. I always have firefox, a mail client, OpenOffice and a few more things open... I have found one benchmark online which compares the previous (Banias core) Celeron-M 1.3 to a Banias Pentium-M 1.4, and the performance is very similar. Mostly the difference is hardly more than what the difference in clockspeed suggest, sometimes it is even less.

Thanks
Hans