Re: Spinning down external USB HDD

begin:vcard
fn:Yuri Gorshkov
n:Gorshkov;Yuri
email;internet:yuri@peresvetnet.ru
note;quoted-printable:ICQ UIN: 147097952=0D=0A=
	IRC: RusNet, Wild, Wild[pda] (use irc.rinet.ru:6669)=0D=0A=
	Jabber ID: Wildy@jabber.ru=0D=0A=
	Yahoo: connect_failed=0D=0A=
	GPG key ID: B2DE0408=0D=0A=
	GPG key fingerprint: 2407 9EDA ABC1 9204 D21F  2D34 A0CC 6ACF B2DE 0408
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard