tzfile Modifications for the United States

	Since the new energy bill was signed in to law, the existing
tzfile information for all those parts of the United States that use
DST needs to be tweaked so the automatic change will occur at the
correct times.  Will there be new tzfile sets we can download that
have been modified or do we need to generate our own?  The tzfile for
any given time zone is a binary file containing constants that drive
all the conversion routines for the timeofday functions.  It occurred
to me that now is as good a time as any to start patching since the
new data set won't hurt a thing to install and have running.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group