customizing thunderbird

Hi,
I have an acount on mail server ( call it myMailserv),
on my PC1 ( running linux Sarge) I created a count in thunderbird to send and READ my email. It is OK, Now from another machine PC2 , I created a local count to access to my email (Read and send) , the count is the same of course in the server ( myMailserv) , but the previous emails ( received/sent on PC1 ) are not available on PC1 !!!!

I want to see in both PCs ( 1 and 2) all my email ( I use pop server)
(I sent this mail to mozilla- list too)

thanks for help
best regards