Re: mutt + thunderbird

Dave Ewart <davee@sungate.co.uk> wrote:

| mess-mate wrote:
| > Hi,
| > is there any way to deal my imap mailbox between mutt and
| > thunderbird ?
| > Thunderbird doen't see the messages in my folders, also when
| > subscribed to.
| > The permissions seems ok.
| >
| > Using fetchmail, courier-imap, postfix and mutt.
|
| I think you need to give us more information about your configuration.
| Correctly configured, *any* IMAP client should be able to see all your
| messages and folders.
|
| I've used Mutt, Thunderbird, KMail etc. all on the same IMAP source
| without a problem.
|
| The "Thunderbird doen't see the messages in my folders" error sounds
| like it might be due to the mailbox reference being set differently in
| Mutt to Thunderbird.
|
| In Mutt, check the setting for
|
| set folder="imaps://my.imap.host/Foldername"
|
| and make sure that "Foldername" or "~/Foldername" appears in the IMAP
| server directory (in Account preferences, Server Settings, Advanced).

These settings are done. Folderbname=INBOX and there my olders they
are as Debian, Courier, Mutt, etc...
Strange is that i see the messages in the Debian folder but NOT in
the others.
I've verified the permissions on every folder and the mailbox
(~/Maildir) an they are ok.
The layout of my mailbox:
~/Maildir/INBOX
	 .Debian
	 	 /cur
		 /new
		 /tmp
etc..
I've no problem with mutt 'set folder="imap://127.0.0.1/INBOX'
mailboxes +.Debian
etc..

mess-mate
--