Alt+Tab not displaying pop up menu in Enlightenment16

Hello everyone,

I just installed debian sarge with E16, and had some
problems with the pop up menu that appears when one
clicks Alt+Tab to switch windows. I talked it over the
E mailing list, and here's one of the responses:

> Normally you should be able to enable/configure the
> focus list in the
> "Focus Settings..." dialog. In the debian 0.16.7.2
> version, however,
> this feature has for some reason been disabled. See
> also this thread:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7441457&forum_id=810

I was wondering if this is a bug of the E package in
debian or not??... In case someone has the same
problem, I fixed it thanx to the E mailinglist with
this command before E starts running:
perl -pi -e 's/^1354 0/1354 1/'
~/.enlightenment/...e_session-XXXXXX