can dhcp send multiple search list entries for /etc/resolv.conf?

Hello,
I have a setup where I need several searchlist entries in my
clients' /etc/resolv.conf like in this example:
---------------------
nameserver 192.168.0.2
search feilner-it.localnet wlan.feilner-it.localnet vpn.feilner-it.localnet
---------------------
This works perfect for our name resolution. if the host can not be resolved in
feilner-it.localnet, the client tries wlan.feilner-it.localnet and then
vpn.feilner-it.localnet.

My question is:
Can I have this data sent by dhcp?
Do windows clients accept that?

If not, can you think of an appropriate DNS solution?

The problem are laptop users, who are connected sometimes through vpn, wlan or
LAN and should be available to others always with the same DNS name (even if
they are in completely different subnets....
Thanks!

:-)
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Beraiterweg 4 93047 Regensburg
fon +49 941 9465243 fax +49 941 9465244 mobil + +49 170 3027092
skype ID: mfeilner mail: mfeilner@feilner-it.net