Which kernel sources for installing Nvidia drivers on Sarge 3.1r0a (stable)

Hi,

I have tried to install the Nvidia video drivers on
the current stable release (Sarge). But it needs
kernel sources installed. I have installed the
2.6.8.2-686 kernel (as offered by the standard
DVD install program of Sarge).

I don't know which kernel sources (or kernel
headers?) I have to install. Another problem
is, that I have currently no Internet access
from Debian (will change soon) and have only
the first DVD (AFAIK there are 2). I don't
found a kernel-headers-2.6.8.2-686 package,
only a kernel-headers-2.6.8 package.

Has anyone installed the Nvidia drivers (version
from June 2005, downloaded from the Nvidia
page via Windows) and knows, which archives
must additionally installed to compile the
kernel interface (the Nvidia installer offers
this).

Thanks in advance.
Peter
--
peter_sulzer doesn't like spam and this is my domain:
t-online.de