Debian 3.1 Sarge with IBM ServeRAID 7e problem

I recently tried to install Debian 3.1 Sarge on a IBM
Serve x206 with RAID 1 supported by it's ServeRAID 7e.
I created a RAID 1 array with two SATA 80g hd. then
put in debian DVD.
Debian did find the SATA Harddisk, but it's two
seperated disks. not the RAID 1 array I created.
I tried kernel 2.6 but no improve.
Also I tried to install debian on one of the hd first,
then creat RAID 1 array by ServeRAID's own build
method.
it did mirrored the disks, but the raid doesnt work.
(Debian still works only on the disks it's installed
on)
Is there anyway to solve this problem?

                  Best Regard to you all.

想即時收到新信通知?