config of sarge 3.1r0a

Hi,
Using a base DELL GX150 bought very cheap, 128 Mbyte RAM the
 20GByte HD partioned as:-
	/boot	16.4 Mb
	/swap	501.7Mb
	/		9Gb		Reiser
	/home	2Gb		Reiser
	/usr		2Gb		Reiser
	/var		1Gb		Reiser
	/tmp		1Gb		Reiser
	/usr/local 4Gb	Reiser

which was partly following install suggestions, attempted several times
over a 3 week period tedious with 15 CDs. Each time the graphics card
failed to be recognised, though the emergency boot showed that
everything had installed ASFAIK correctly. I suspected the DELL graphics
being nonstandard (typically DELL) but knew that UBUNTU distro had sort
of worked. Using a Knoppix 3.6 live CD gave a good graphics set up so
passed over Knoppix's version of the XF86Config-4 backing up original
Debian's config-hack. Eureka moment! I know I should report this as a
limitation of the install but unsure how to go about it and how much detail
to supply. I have attached both the XF86Configs gzipped as initial data
and though away on contract mid week I can access this mail box at work
and probe the DELL at the Bed & Breakfast for any other info you require,
but might be a week before I can mail anything back.

Regards and thanks,

Adrian Clarke.