Re: Portable OGG Player

Steven Pasternak wrote:

Hi! Does anybody know if there is such thing as a portable OGG player? (like iPod,MuVO,etc. NOT software) -Steven

I don't know what you mean by "NOT software". Do you mean not solid-state? If so, don't read on...

If you go to mp3.com you'll see their Number One recommended player (and certainly in terms of sound quality, which within reason is all that really matters, right?) is the flash player iAudio U2 from Cowon. This now comes in a 2G model - luxury. I'd love one of these, bur while the 1GB model is 160 dollars in the States, here in England its 300 dollars. I'm not usually so principled, but really - there's import duty and then there's down right p*ss-taking robbery by your government...