Re: could not find the spam button

[KS] wrote:

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
On the recent DWN, the following was mentioned

Report Mail as Spam. From now on there is another possibility for the
normal user to help the Debian project. A button has been added to all
mail pages of the [31]mailing list archive to report this mail as
spam. Everybody who finds a spam message can click on the button to
report it back to the listserver. This will help to improve the spam
filter and to clean up the mailing lists from unwanted messages.

31. http://lists.debian.org/

I went to that site today and could not find any spam button. May be I
am doing something incorrect here. Could someone clarify where the spam
button is located on the above site? I am using Debian Sid,
mozilla-firefox 1.0.6, 2.6.12-1-686-smp kernel.

raju

Raju, if you go to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/08/msg00499.html you will see a
"Report as spam" button on top left of the page. Would you like to click
it and test ;)

/KS

That is interesting. I get the spam button if I follow your approach. But using the following procedure, I am not getting any spam button.

1) Go to http://lists.debian.org/

2) Click on the searched link

3) you will be at http://lists.debian.org/search.html

4) search for say spam

5) Go to one of the hits, and there is no "spam button"

Is this a bug? Should I report it? Can this be corrected?

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi