Re: OT: Browser images not displaying.

Tim Wood wrote:
I'm running Sid on a Toshiba TE 2100 laptop but have seen the same problem on my desktop. Firefox 1.0.6, Mozilla 1.7.8 don't work but Opera 8.02 does.

Have a look at this: http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.php?showtopic=1203&st=15

Halfway down the page is an entry by "tedstryk" DateTime Aug2 2005, 03:50 AM.

With Firefox 1.0.4 under WinXP there is a large image of Mimas, as there should be, but under Linux nothing. One other guy has commented on not seeing the images. This happens to lots of images from this site. Is this something to do with the underlying link?

I'm trying to work out why it might not display under Linux.

I don't think it has anything to do with Linux but the way you installed things. In mozilla-1.8a4 the page displays just fine.

Cf. attached.

JPEG image