Re: kPDF

Thanks for that source, put it in, ran apt-get update and then apt-get sintall
acroread when it was done I sintaleld the suggested acroread-plugins as well.
opened up each file continuously of TUX, with out it crashing.

Thank again

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016