postfix, cyrus and squirrelmail

Hi All,

I've setup postfix, cyrus an squirrelmail. All seems to be well, but I can't get postfix to deliver to my cyrus accounts. I've read through several how-to's, readme's etc. but can't figure out how to do this correctly.

I've setup the virtual mailbox for "someuser", created an entry in de sasldb and created a mailbox in cyrus. I can login to the mailbox using squirrelmail, see and create folders but not receive anything. I guessed the problem lies in the combination of the lookup value in the virtual mailbox file of postfix and the sasl user and cyrus mailbox. The docs aren't very clear on this..
I've tried the following:
1. virtual mailbox resolves to someuser///@onemanifest.net with sasldb entry for someuser and cyrus mailbox for user.someuser -> I can login, and see mailboxes but no mail is delivered. Postfix doesn't return an error however when trying to send mail to this account. 2. virtual mailbox resolves to someuser with sasldb entry for someuser and cyrus mailbox for user.someuser

Groet,

Peter Teunissen

Linux user nr. 389180

-- Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their own level and beat you on experience.