Re: ISO Images from fully installed hd?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ISO Images from fully installed hd?
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:24:56 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Fernando Cacciola wrote:
I have Sarge successfully installed in a machine, using just the
Now I want it on another machine... I can of course use the netinst CD
once again and wait for all the packages to download, but I was
wondering if I can somehow create a set of ISO images using the machine
were debian is already installed.
apt-get install mondo
Creates bootable CD(s) of your installation. Carry CD(s) to other
machine and boot from the first one: voilá, exactly the same as where
you made it.