Re: Exim4 + Clamav

Marco Tasinato wrote:
> In this way clamav intercept the virus, exim4 reject the e-mail message
> without notifying it to the receiver.
> How can I enable clamav to sent an notification e-mail to the receiver
> when clamav finds a virus and exim turns it down???

    The more important question is why would you want to?  What good does it
serve to notify the receiver of said message that it was denied?  It's not
like they can do anything about it.  Furthermore as a lot of malware spread
through email these days are bulk sent like spam chances are the original
message with the malware payload was unsolicited in the first place.  Why
bother your users with a notification of "Hey, guess what, someone tried to
spam you a virus but we blocked it" dozens of times a day?