Sarge dselect Shows Corrupted Screen Menu Choice 2

	I posted about this last week and got no response so I will
try a shorter version.

	I have upgraded 3 systems to sarge from woody.  All 3 systems
exhibit the same behavior when running dselect either over the network
or via serial console.

	dselect starts normally but when I select 2 for software
selection, the screen fills with w's or p's wherever white space
should be.  If I capture the output as in

tee dselect outputfile

I get the rain of w's both on screen and in the output file.

	After this starts, it continues until I get out of dselect
although parts of it do display correctly such as the progress
messages when loading software.

	Other full-screen applications work normally.  Only dselect
seems to be effected.  The corruption sometimes fills the screen with
p's for white space but mostly w's.  Any ideas?

	Thank you for your help.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group