Re: Sound problem

It outputs this:

# alsaconf
modinfo: snd: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd: no module by that name found
Unloading ALSA sound driver modules: (none loaded).
Building card database...
modinfo: snd-opl3sa2: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-cs4236: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-cs4232: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-cs4231: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-es18xx: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-es1688: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-sb16: no module by that name found
modinfo: snd-sb8: no module by that name found

and it still doesn't work.