Re: wget -c 'problem'

On 7/30/05, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to download a 3GB DVD image (wget 'address'), which goes
> well. But after it's interrupted, I can't continue the download (wget
> -c 'address'). The continue option works only on smaller (<600MB)
> images. Another thing is that wget displays that the image size is
> unspecified. Does this have to do with my problem? Can you help?
>
> malebo

Hi.

In my experience, some web servers are just broken and don't
support the HTTP "Content-Range" header. I'm having the same problem
with smaller files, say 0.5 GB.

Regards,
Nelson.-

[1]http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support/help/MailArchives/dods-list/msg00256.html

--
Homepage : http://geocities.com/arhuaco

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and you are the easiest person to fool.
     -- Richard Feynman.