Re: apt-get dist-upgrade can't find xorg-x11 packages

m mishrikey wrote:
> Hi,
> I read recently that debian switched to X.org.  Is
> that part of my apt-get dist-upgrade problems?  please
> carben copy me replies :)
>
> Is there a good way to fix this?
>

> Failed to fetch
> http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/xorg-x11/x-dev_6.8.2.dfsg.1-4_all.deb
>  404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]
<big snip>

As has been said on this list elsewhere, there have been problems with
mirrors as ftpmaster has been down.  Try another mirror or wait.

Just because you're not subscribed doesn't mean you can't search the
archives before posting.  The amount of duplicated problems on this list
gets higher and higher.

Antony