Re: Bochs use

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 05:55:29PM -0700, James Vahn wrote:
Qemu segfaults on me, but I've been able to get bochs (the upstream
version - 2.2.1-0) to work reliably (very much slower than qemu) and
the bochs TUNTAP finally works! :-)

How and when does it segfault?

At random times seemingly for no reason. The window closes and
"Segmentation fault" appears on the console. It does this when running
either Windows XP or Linux (installing Sarge was impossible). Upstream
bochs generated a (bad) deb which conflicted with qemu and so I no longer
have qemu installed.