Re: Packages not authenticated - why?

On 27 Jul 2005, Christopher Pharo Glæserud wrote:
> Anthony Campbell,

> > > See http://lists.debian.org/deity/2005/06/msg00246.html
> > >
> > > Not really an explanation of why it happens, but it says how to get rid
> > > of the symptoms.
> >
> > This relates to pbuilder, which I don't have installed.
>
> You didn't really tell anyone what you actually do have installed, now
> did you? Besides, the configuration setting described in the link I sent
> you is an apt setting, not a pbuilder setting, so it still might be
> right for you.
>
> --

Yes, you are correct; I hadn't read it carefully enough. But the link I
posted subsequently provides more information, including the
advisability of installing gnupg, which I've now done.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk for
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  blog, book reviews, electronic