Mutt and Exim4 configuration (multiple Return-path)

Hi Debian,
  i've a question regarding Exim4 configuration for using with Mutt.

I have two mail accounts and a SMTP server configured as smarthost.
I'm switching to the two differents accounts using Mutt's profiles but i
have a problem regarding the outgoing mail since the "Return-path" field
does not follow the changes in profiles. How is possible to have
multiple "Return-path" even with a single SMTP?

Thanks,
MC