Re: Any recomendations on C/R spam tools for Debian

Rishi wrote:

Hi

I plan to setup a Mail Server for a customer and was planing to use Debian as the OS.

Any recommendations for C/R spam tools available for me to plugin?

I just downloaded spamresponder and was trying to figure out how to use / integrate into the system...

http://www.thinknerd.org/~ssc/wiki/doku.php?id=spamresponder

Regards

Rishi

It depends mostly on what smtp server you are using. I would suggest postfix with amavis-new controlling spamassassin and clamav or some other anti-virus software. Also, with postfix you can do many tweaks to force strict envelopes. You can even use something like maia mailguard to let your users to choose their settings.

Gerard