no sound after wake up from mode 5 hibernate

Hi Debianers,

I am using a Swsusp2 patched 2.6.10 kernel in Sarge. Everything worked fine except
for this problem:

Alsa drivers are built in kernel and when my box wakes up, I have to
manually turn off and turn on Master/PCM in mixer. Otherwise, although mixer
shows they are on, there is no sound in system.

Anyone have similiar problems?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He who has known his former lives and can see heaven and hell
  themselves, while he has attained the extinction of rebirth, a seer,
  master of transcendent knowledge, and master of all masteries - that is
  what I call a brahmin. 423