Re: Sharing the internet connection with XP

The easiest way is of course via boradband and witha  routered/firewall of a
modem and s ingle network car in each computer.

Thene there is always the second way on comp with 2 nics.  useing eth0 for the
primary net connection and using eth1 for the lan.  Some simple iptables
rules will get you going with netmask..  I prefer the first option, but have
used the second multiple times.

Took a little bit to find this as theyr etructured their site but I hope it
helps you out.

http://www.viperlair.com/articles/archive/software/lnx_fw.shtml

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016