novell hula open source project?

Hi,

I'm setting up a web server.  Everything is finished except for the
webmail portion.  The setup i have going on currently is
Postfix/Courier(IMAP and POP)/MySQL(for the virtual users)/Amavis(w/
ClamAV and Spamassassin).  That stuff is all working really great.
The portion i am lacking is webmail.  Initially i tried sqwebmail
(courier), but it was just way too ugly and i would feel guilty giving
that to the users.  Then i checked out squirellmail, which is a step
in the right direction, although still a little bland (maybe not too
big of a deal?).  A friend recommended Hula to me.  The interface is
beautiful, and i like a lot of the features.  Unfortunately, it seems
that it wants to do *everything* (be it's own mail server, web server,
imap server, etc.).  That seems like a lot of crap when i already have
*all* of that stuff working anyway.  Would it be worth it to run
anyway? Hula is easily moved to other ports so that you can have the
services running side-by-side, but is it worth it to do it this way?
will i take a huge performance hit?  tips or experience would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson