Comments Wanted: Mozilla localstart page

Hi all,

I had tried my CSS skills to redo the mozilla localstart page, and sent
the new one to the debian mozilla package maintainer for comments. Don't
know why, but I never got a reply from the maintainer!

The page is available at http://nvu.atspace.org/localstart.html It does
not use any images from the web as the current local start page. As the
page is distributed with mozilla on debian, I thought that it would be
nice to have the look-and-feel of the debian website on the start page.
The initial design was done when www.debian.org used images to make
curves of the links in the red navigation bar. I simulated those using
the -moz-border-radius mozilla style rule for making curved corners.
(www.debian.org style sheet was recently changed to use -moz-border-radius).

Please send in your comments and recommendations and feel free to
download, save in on your machine and have it as your new localstart page.

Thanks,
/KS