Problem with Adaptec SCSI RAID 2130SLP on x86

Hello!
I am using Debian 3.1r0 "Sarge" and I am trying to install this great OS but installer can't see my RAID matrix, but it's exists. Motherboard's BIOS sees the controller and controller sees disk drives. All is ok util "Partition disk" step is showing. It says there's no hard drive. I know the main chipset on this Adaptec controller is AIC-7902 or AIC-7942, and I saw kernel drivers aic7xxx and aic79xx in kernel.

My hardware:
Intel SR2300 - dual Pentium 4 2.80 GHz with 2x512 MB RAM
Adaptec SCSI RAID 2130SLP (one channel 320 MB/s) as PCI-X
2 x SCSI disk Segate Cheetach 36GB
2 x network card eepro1000

Is this true, Debian installer don't support this controller?
Should I send you some files/code - what kind of? How to debug it?

luke
//ICQ: 315302320//