Ask software tools in linux serve for windows

Hi,

I want to know are there any tools do the service in Linux for Windows.

Sorry for my poor english.

1. I want to scan virus for my windows partitions in Linux, you know, windows may get viurs easily. Are there any tools in Linux to do this work? 2. Does anybody have any idea about how Linux can do service for Windows? Such as when my windows crash, I may try to use Ubuntu liveCD to recover my windows system.

Thanks very much for any ideas!!