Re: Problem compiling Firefox 1.06

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 14:35 +0200, Ronald Castillo wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've been trying to compile the new Firefox 1.0.6 on my Sarge system,
[snip]
> Anyone knows how can I get past through this, or where could I find a
> precompiled package for Sarge?

It's possible/probable that the 1.0.6 security bugfixes will show
up for mozilla-firefox in security.debian.org.

But if you really want v1.0.6, it might be in www.backports.org
or www.apt-get.org.

And then there's always this, taken *straight* from
http://www.mozilla.org/ :
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-1.0.6&os=linux&lang=en-US

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Why I Hate Liberalism: They *make* us, via government mandate,
"save precious water" by using a low-flow toilet (even though I
live 7 blocks from the largest river in North America). And to
boot... now we need to flush the toilet 2 or more times per
"incident", _using_more_water_, or risk clogging it up.