two sound cards, x-multiuser

Hi,
I've got 2 sound cards "Sound Blaster Live 5.1" and 2 independent x-window sessions.
I don't know how to solve the problem:
I want the music to be played with the appriopriate sound card in mp3blaster, in mplayer or in any other programs in the same time.

I want the appriopriate X window to be dependent on the appriopriate sound card, like this:
session X :0 -> sound card 0
session X :1 -> sound card 1

I've read XFree-Local-multi-user-HOWTO, there was an example about artsd,
but it doesn't want to work in Debian Sarge (kernel 2.6.8 - ruby).

Greetings
Alicja Duleba