Re: Disappearing text in FireFox

Ron Johnson wrote:

Interesting.  Seems to work fine with FF 1.0.4 & GNOME 2.10.

Does the text reappear if you minimize/resize the window?

I remembered that I have Gnome installed, so I tried it out. FireFox works OK, so I guess it is something to do with KDE.

If I try to unmaximize window, the text appears, but when I maximize the window, text disappears. The same is if I try to resize window with mouse. Resize once and text appears, resize it again and text disappears. The funny part is that this is true just for vertical resize. If I resize window horizontaly nothing changes.

--
Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net