Re: freeRadius 1.0.4

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 02:22:37PM -0400, Chey wrote:
>    I am wondering when the Debian will have freeRadius 1.0.4 available
> as an upgrade in "Sarge". There are security issues in freeRadius

While not impossible it is extremely rare for a new version to enter
stable. The security team will backport fixes for vulnerabilities to the
existing code in stable. Please check the package's changelog to see if
the issues to which you refer have been fixed in Debian's 1.0.2 package.

If not, you are welcome to file a bug pointing that fact out.

--asg