Re: Printing in Cups -- Almost there -- an apology

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 05:59:58AM -0500, Benjamin Sher wrote:
> Dear friends:
>
> My apology for double posting of my message concerning my printer issue.
> I sent the first message by mistake from my first email address
> (sher07@mindspring.com). This is not my Debian address, and I assumed
> that it would be bounced back to me as they always are. So, I resent it
> from my delphi123@zebra.net address. Yet, somehow or other it made it to
> the list. I thought the listserver accepts messages only from the
> original, registered address.
>
> Thank you for your understanding.
>
> Benjamin

Hi, Ben

Mistakes happen :-). Anyone can post, even spammers, but you won't rec
any mail if you are not subscribed. I would like to make a suggestion.
Instead of starting a new thread (Mail issue -- can send but not receive
+ RealPlayer installed -- Thank you!) you reply to the original thread.
Adding [SOLVED] to the subject line helps also. (ok, RealPlayer
installed -- Thank you! is probably just as good)

When people search the archives later it stands out. Sticking to thread
also 'groups' the topic.

--
Chris.
======