Re:Computer Consumables

 Dear Sir,

       How are you?

       This is to introduce ourselves as one of  the leading manufactures from P.R.C. of a wide range of cartridge,and we would like to enter into trade relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

        We have enjoyed an excellent reputation through 7 years' business experienc.We are sure that you will be quite satisfied with our services and the excellent quality of our goods.

        We are a manufacture of computer consumables,Especially in Toner Powder, Toner cartridge and inkjet cartridge(compatible for Epson,Canon,Xerox,remanufactured for HP,Brother and Lexmark), OEM cartridge,ink refill kits and related products,About remanufacture is Original state ink cartridge that we retrieved is only packed once ,the quality is high .You know our price is reather reasonoble,much lower than originl.
        All our products are manufactured under the guide of ISO9001Quality Assurnce System and strictly tested by professionals,it runs very fast and no wcovers almost 86 countries because it's high quality and low price.We would be interested in receiving your inquiries for all kinds of cartridge.

       If you are not interested in dealing with the import  of our cartridge ,please be good enough to forward this letter to the import corporations who may be interested in these items.
       We enclosing a copy of our latest quotation for your referenc,we really want establishing business relations with you.

        You can visit our website:www.hengding.com.

                                                                                                          Yours faithfully

                                                                                                          Sally