Re: Cursor acting strangely

I meant to send this to the list. Sorry:

I do not believe I am using gpm, in any case, I could not find
gpm.conf (/etc/gpm.conf is nonexistent).

The following is the mouse section of XF86Config-4

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
       Driver          "mouse"
       Option          "CorePointer"
       Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
       Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
       Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
       Option          "Buttons"               "5"

> I have almost the same problem but it stops after once clicking the mouse.

Do you mean if it goes wild, you click and it stops, or if it goes
wild, you stop and it does not ever do that again for the duration of
the session?

Thank you,
Leonid