Upgrading Sarge from "testing"

In February I installed Sarge, a release from Dec.
2004, which was then the "testing" release. Now the
most current release of Sarge is stable. By changing
"testing" to "stable" in sources.list, I can install
individual packages that aren't already there, but
would like to know if it's possible to to upgrade the
entire installation to what Sarge is now, as a stable
release (for example, with KDE 3.3). Many other Debian
users must have already done this, if it is possible.

Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/