Re: Disappearing text in Mozilla

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 14:33 +0800, Mitja Podreka wrote:
> hello
>
> I have problems viewing some pages with Mozilla. For example this one:
> http://www.sajeta.org/index.php?neki=x&x=delavnice
>
> Parts of text just disappear if I scroll down the page with mouse wheel
> or use scroll-bar too quickly.  If I use PageUp/Down keys or use
> scroll-bar slowly it is OK.
>
> The text appears when I click a link or if I select it with a mouse.
>
> Any Idea how to solve this problem?

Works fine for me (using mozilla-browser 1.7.8-1).

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"One of the annoying things about believing in free will and
individual responsibility is the difficulty of finding somebody
to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's
license."
P.J. O'Rourke, satirist