dhcp problem

I got my broadband setup and my provider uses DHCP and I have a intelligent router (modem).

I installed dhcpcd as dhcp client and it works fine except that it couldnt get right nameservers and
hence resolving host name takes lot of time.

If I put nameservers (I got it from my provider) in /etc/resolv.conf, it works fine. But the problem is
when I login as different user, it shows different nameserver in networking.
Do I have to configure nameserver for every user on my system?

I'm using debian sarge 3.1.

Alliance Bernstein: Winner of Money Management "FUND MANAGER OF THE YEAR 2005"
Member of the Global AXA Group

Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.