Re: Debian or Ubuntu Dilemma

On Saturday 16 July 2005 06:15 pm, Mr Mike wrote:
<snip>
>Well, MAYBE Libranet.  I've chatted with a fellow in this
> group that is a libranet tester and he 'swears' it's 100% compatible with
> debian packages...  If anyone knows better, let me know before I make
> mistake numero-two-oh..

Libranet uses Ubuntu packages and I know some beta testers for them that had
real trouble with some of their packages.  I won't say more, especially after
the recent tragedy of Jon Danzig's death, and also because every time I dare
say anything that even remotely raises the possibility that it isn't the best
Linux ever, I find nastygrams arriving from some fanboys.

Hal