Can you launch URL from email application

Dear David and friends:

Good news!

I tested the URL again and here is what happened: When I click on the URL, the
box comes up. Normally, after a while I just get fed up and shut it down.
This time I decided to wait it out. At last, after an eternity, two things
happen: first I see the skeletal form of my home page (no images), then,
after another eternity, I see the site itself. So, clearly, it's working but
at a snail's pace. Here are the screenshots as it happens:

http://www.websher.net/temp/openURL2.jpg
http://www.websher.net/temp/openURL3.jpg

The mail client is Kmail. The browser is Konqueror. Please remember that it
works perfectly well with Evolution and Thunderbird.

Hope this helps.

Benjamin